Part time Nanny
- No English speaking a part time nanny salary in our agency is RMB30 to RMB40 per hour. This nanny salary is dependent on experience, the nanny’s duties ( Children care cost more then Housekeeping ayi ) and hours the nanny works and education and residents area.( Residents in CBD and the Dongzhimen/Sanlitun area pay the most )
- English speaking part time nanny salary around RMB45-RMB150 Per hour.Dependent on English level and duties
- A nanny with 5 to 10 + years of experience will expect a higher hourly rate than a nanny with only 1 or 2 years experience. As will a nanny with higher qualifications, e.g. a teacher or Montessori trained nanny.
- A part time nanny can work mornings, afternoons or all day for 4 to 6 hours per day. A part time nanny’s duties include the care of the children, helping with homework, perhaps housework if there is time, organizing play dates, school collection, bath time and bedtime.
Full time live out
- Full time live out nannies work about 40 to 50 hours per week 5 days per week. maybe even more hour up to 6 day per week.
- No English Speaking full time live out nanny’s salary in our agency is around RMB25-35 per hour dependant on nanny duties, hours, working day,number and age of children, experience and education backgroud and other qualifications.
- English Speaking full time live out nanny’s salary in our agency is around RMB 40-80 per hour dependant on nanny duties, hours, working day,number and age of children, experience and education backgroud English level and other qualifications.
- Full time live in
- A full time live in No English speaking nanny in our agency earns an average of 6000 per Month.( 6 woking day ) This may go up to RMB8000 per month dependant on working day,duties number and age of children, experience and other qualifications.
- A full time English speaking live in nanny in our agency earns an average of 8000-15.000 Month
- Full time live in nanny’s duties include all things related to the children: cooking, children’s washing, changing linen, helping with homework, potty training, weaning, bottle sterilization, teaching to speak and read, perhaps light housework if they are willing, organizing play dates, school collection, education, music practice, bath time and bedtime etc
Nanny or Ayis Holiday
- Salary also cover holiday pay. and respondents give their nannys or ayis paid Chinese holidays, and when employers go on holiday, still pay their nannys.
- Pay a Chinese New Year bonus of one month’s salary(after one years contract).
- Two days of rest a week is the normal pattern in China), and weekends are often requested off so they can spend time with their families.(at least 1 day of rest a week) Most nannys, whether they are part-time or full-time, take at least a week off during the Chinese New Year and the golden weeks in May and October.
The NannyBeijing, Horizon (Beijing) Domestic Services Inc. We know the decision to hire a nanny is complicated at best and stressful at worst. It is our sincere hope to ease your anxieties while providing unparalleled service to you and your family. we would like to mention we are not just sending people work for you and we are work with you to assist you and your family our services structure divide before hiring and after hiring
Contact us directly at: Office:010-5642-9208 Mobile: (86) 159-1050-7956 (24/Hour)
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Temporary English Speaking Babysitting Service
Cost RMB100 to RMB150/hour depending on time, hours, location.
Offering health insurance is one of the most important benefits you can offer to your nanny and a good way to attract the best candidates. Negotiating proper medical insurance will professionalize your position, show your appreciation, and allow you to maintain consistency for your children.
Nanny/Family Work Agreement
The work agreement is a very important tool in this industry, more so than any other profession. It helps define your job description, expectations of the nanny, household rules and regulations, benefits and incentives. This agreement is one of the keys to a successful and long-term nanny/family relationship.
Remember, nannies want the same benefits that you or I would want for ourselves. Set up your job description and benefits to accommodate your nannies needs.Employers obviously determine what they offer a nanny. However, what you offer will determine who accepts your position.